Charlotte's Web Chapter 4
It’s a very rainy day on the farm. Wilbur was bored. He asked the goose to play and then he asked the lamb to play. They both said no. Wilbur talked to Templeton, the rat. Wilbur is very sad that no one wants to play with him. Someone starts talking to Wilbur, but he cannot see who it is.
Poses the question “Envision animals on a farm. If you could choose one that is your favorite, which one would you choose and why? Which one would not be your favorite?”Length of Video: 0:35
You will be redirected to our CW Discussion (Chapter 4) Video on EDpuzzle.com.
- You will need to "assign" this video to one of your EDpuzzle classes in order to track student progress.
- Includes a copy of the Chapter 4 Discussion Question Video along with assessment questions.
Worksheet: Chapter 4 Questions
Provides comprehension questions to check for understanding post reading and/or class discussion.Time To Complete:
20 minutes, approximately
- Previews Chapter 4 vocabulary.
- Intended for use by individual students, but may be used for whole group instruction.
- May also be used with the 4 Square Word Boxes Worksheet