Crossroads has a New Look!
In collaboration with ESC 11, the Educational Resource Center on Deafness at Texas School for the Deaf has switched to Blackboard as a partner website under the Texas Sensory Support Network. We remain committed to providing statewide services to improve educational outcomes for students who are deaf or hard of hearing in Texas, and we can still be reached at TexasDeafEd.org.
- Kody was born deaf.
- Attended Tarleton State University for B.S. in Environmental Engineering and University of Texas in Arlington for M.Eng in Water Resource Engineering.
- Currently employed with the City of Austin Watershed Protection Department.
- Is involved with Texas School for the Deaf-sponsored Discovery Leadership for STEM topics with high school students.
- Karlie was born deaf and raised in Austin, Texas by wonderful and supportive parents.
- Was mainstreamed in a public school that has oral and signing program at Round Rock ISD.
- Completed her dream attending Texas State University to study Family and Child Development (class of 2017) and becoming Deaf Education teacher at the same elementary school she attended!
- Started a non-profit organization in 2011 called Run to Hear and received the Kelly Davison Youth Philantrophy Award.
September 23, 2019
4:30 PM - 9:00 PM ASL Expressions - ASL Talent at Austin Central Library
September 25, 2019
September 26, 2019
8:30 AM - 3:00 PM Open House - SouthWest College for the Deaf
October 5, 2019
November 4, 2019
November 5, 2019
November 6, 2019